Thursday, January 1, 2009


Just like others I am now going to try blogging. I hope to use this as a way to reflect on the past and look forward to the future. That's sort of how I came up with the name for my blog.

For my first post I'll simply wish myself and anyone else that may see this a Happy New Year!

My hopes for 2009 are that my family stays healthy and that we all get to see a dream or two come true. I will try daily to pray the serenity prayer:

“God grant me the patience to accept that which cannot be changed, the courage to change that which can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I'm Jackie in Richmond and I just celebrated a year in recovery. I am glad to read your blog.

    May God grant us all the serenity for another day, yes?

    Happy New Year and Good Luck w/ your Blogging.

    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland Lady! I saw your comment on Moley's blog! Best wishes to you !
    There is no right or wrong - it's YOUR blog, say whatever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures that you have on your blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland, adri!

    Good attitude on life - standing up for yourself instead of just accepting whatever happens and avoiding conflict at all costs.

    Here's hoping 2009 is a great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogland Adri, and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete