Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year 2013....

Okay here we go again. A few weeks ago I saw somebody post on Facebook their New Year's idea and it got me to thinking. The idea was that they are going to have a happy jar and when something good happens they will write it on a piece of paper and put it in the jar. That way at the end of the year they can pull the papers out and have an easy way to remember all the good things. Now usually I'm pretty good at finding the bright side and seeing the glass half full but I do tend to struggle with remembering the good stuff in the past. So I thought maybe I should try blogging again and focus on the little things that happen every day that make me smile. Of course, being me, I couldn't actually start on the 1st because that would mean doing something on a schedule so my daily blog will be at least one day short for 2013......

Things that made me happy today:
Eating dinner at Pizza Ranch....yummy...and enjoying talking to the boys about their day
Joking around with co-workers and getting one of them to open the break room door for me.....twice...lol

I will cheat a little and also include yesterday going to the movie with my daughter made for a great New Year's Day. We went and saw Parental Guidance with Billy Crystal and Bette Midler. The movie had some definite laugh out loud moments and spending time with my daughter is always fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment