Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another beautiful day is in store weather wise today. Kind of odd for March in Minnesota but definitely a nice break after the long snowy winter we had. I guess starting tomorrow it's supposed to cool off again but we'll see. Anyways last night I got a little more cleaning done....the bathrooms, ick...and then me and the kids played a few rounds of the game Whoonu. So far I'm liking my new routine and I don't feel nearly as tired all the time. Not sure if it's because I'm keeping busy and not moping around as much or what but I like it. Tonight me and Chad get to go to our support group thing. I'm surprised how much I look forward to it but it is nice to have a chance to talk to other parents who have some similar issues and some totally different issues. Work is going pretty good although there is still a chance for more layoffs. I guess we're going to find out by mid-April whether or not our department will get hit by the "reduction" or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment