Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two days in a row...woo hoo...I am on a roll!!

Maybe if I put in writing some changes I want to make it will be easier.....or maybe make me try harder...to make the changes. First off I want to start getting up earlier in the morning and ease into the day a little. Typically I would sleep until the last possible minute and then rush around getting ready for work. Now I want to get up about an hour earlier, do my computer stuff in the morning while I eat breakfast, and just start the day off a little calmer. Then after work I am going to try not getting on the computer but rather getting other things done and maybe doing more with the kids. I believe my computer addiction is pretty bad though because last night it was hard not sitting down at the computer. I will live though....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment