Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Movies, Movies, Movies....

This past weekend we watched four movies. They were:

Unaccompanied Minors - This is about some kids traveling at X-mas time alone that get stuck at an airport. Most are kids from divorced parents going from one parent to the other. It was kind of sappy at times but it did have some really good laugh out loud moments. Overall I'd give this movie a B since I probably would watch it again.

2012 - This is a movie about the end of the world. The action and special effects was neat but it was a very sad movie. Kind of hard to watch a movie that has that many people dying in it and not be a little depressed. At least the dog survived. It was interesting though and actually a pretty good movie. I'd probably give it a C because although it was a good one to watch I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again.

New Moon - The second movie in the Twilight saga. I could not get into the books. The first movie was good but this one in all honesty I hated. I was jumpy watching it and the ending was horrid. Definitely not my cup of tea. I'll go with a D-.

The Blind Side - This was my absolute favorite movie of the weekend. I would watch it many times over given the chance. I read the book and they did an excellent job of making that book into a good movie. This one is about the Touhy family taking in Michael Oher off the street and what Michael was able to do with the opportunity he was given. Most definitely an A+ movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment