Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yesterday I was naughty and got on the computer after work. I really shouldn't have and it definitely made it harder to get everything done last night that I should have done. I did play outside a little with the kids and referee a few fights. There are a lot of boys in these apartment buildings and they do like to wrestle with each other. The only problem is as soon as one gets hurt they go tell and then everybody is in trouble. It's a little frustrating because you never see some of these other parents outside watching their kids but yet they want to pass judgement on what happened based on what their kid said because lord knows they would never lie to cover their own tail end.....lol

My goal today is to do some research on collaborative problem solving and also some research on tuning up our bikes for the Spring....woo hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment