Monday, March 22, 2010

The weekend was nice. The weather was cool but not cold and the sun managed to come out both days. Friday night Chelsea had a date and went to the movies. It's hard to believe sometimes I have a 16 year old daughter. She's pretty smart people wise though and I trust her quite a bit. It's the other people, boys mainly, I have trouble trusting...lol. Saturday I did laundry and pretty much lazied about all day playing on the computer and such. Chad spent the night at a friends who lives right next door. Yesterday we went to Church and cleaned up a little. I also took the kids, plus a couple friends, to the park up in the neighborhood here. We played a little touch football, catch with the frisbee, and a fun game of follow the leader. I really need to exercise more because the walk was rough on me. Or maybe it was more the game of follow the leader.

For church we did try a different church. It was interesting and all but I think we'll be going back to our regular church next week. It was funny because it almost felt like through the sermon at this new church I was being told to go back to my regular church. That maybe I need to move on from the divorce and it's me that is focusing too much on the fact that I am divorced. I need to start focusing on my future and looking forward rather than back........definitely something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment