Friday, March 19, 2010

Now today is Friday.....yay! It was a little tougher getting up this morning because I stayed up late reading a book. I'm almost done with it so it's hard to put it down, even though it makes me cry. Last night went well. The group was a little smaller but that actually helped I think because those of us there could really talk about what's going on and offer each other some understanding, if not a little advice. I always feel better after those meetings. I'm considering checking into another group that meets a little more often at the Y called Circle of Parents. If nothing else it's free pizza every once in awhile...lol.

I'm also considering checking into a different church. This is a little tougher for me but I think it's something I have to try. I struggle with the divorce and my own religious beliefs where marriage is concerned but the Church we're members at now is really harsh on that topic which makes me feel even worse. Then I don't want to go at all which is not what's best for the kids. I understand, believe me I do, where there coming from but it just isn't what I need right now, well at the same time I feel like I need to go to Church.....

No comments:

Post a Comment