Friday, April 23, 2010

Blah

It's Friday but I am definitely fighting the doldrums here. I have little or no motivation to get moving right now. At least last night Chad got me moving. He had soccer so we went a little early and kicked the ball around and then stayed late and took turns kicking at each other in the goal. I used to love doing that with my brother Kevin. We always used the Juniper in front of his bedroom window as the goal and the tree, or stick really, in the middle of the front yard as the line where you had to kick from. It's actually amazing we never broke that bedroom window now that I think about it....lol. Oh well, maybe we'll go swimming this weekend or something. I'm not sure if it's supposed to rain or not but at least at the YMCA we can swim either way.......

No comments:

Post a Comment