Friday, April 9, 2010

We went to the Y again so I walked on the treadmill. It makes me giggle sometimes how totally out of shape I am. Here I am trotting along at 3 mph with the incline at 3, sweating but happy, when somebody climbs on the one next to me and starts off at 5 mph. By the time I left he was up to 10 mph. I think if I was in that good a shape I'd be outside running on the paths in the city.....lol. Clay did not go so there was no fighting. I'm not sure what it is but taking all three somewhere just rarely works out. Very frustrating that they can't get along. I think tonight we have some shopping to do, so no Y, but the boys and I will probably go swimming tomorrow while Chelsea is at drama.

Weight: 213
Breakfast: Pancakes and one piece of bacon and oj
Lunch: Chicken Alfredo and salad
Dinner: Pizza
Snacks/Dessert: Malt balls
Water: 2 bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment