Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

This weekend was beautiful. Such nice weather for the holiday. Friday night me and Chelsea played soccer with some other kids in the buildings. That was fun. The Saturday Chelsea and I went shopping for Easter outfits. I actually got a dress. Chelsea looks good in everything she tries on but we managed to narrow it down to one dress. Then Saturday night we played soccer again. Sunday we dressed up and went to Church. After that we went out to eat at a buffet with my parents and a movie, "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3D. It was very good and very funny.

My conclusions after this weekend. I either need to find a time when I can start to exercise every day so I can lose weight or I need to not be so unhappy about pictures of me.....Maybe if I log my weight on here every day and what I eat and what exercise I do I can figure something out.

Weight: 215 lbs
Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean cereal, 1% milk and strawberries
Water: None
Lunch: Ham Sandwich, Brownie, Pop
Dinner: BBQ Spare Rib, Noodles
Snacks/Dessert: Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment