Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exercise and Interviews

We went to the YMCA last night and it felt good to exercise. I forgot how good I feel afterward. I'm definitely going to have to figure out how to work this into my schedule, if not every day at least most days. Today we will go again when I pick Chelsea and Chad up. Going before 5pm is nice because it isn't real busy. Monday we'll go later, around 7pm, so the boys can go swimming.

The interview went well. The job really reminds me of the work I did at Elk River Machine and Acromix. I think it would be a great fit for me, I just hope they agree....I should hear one way or the other within the next two weeks.

Weight: 214
Breakfast: Sausage, Egg, Muffin, Cheese (not fast food)
Lunch: Roast,Potatoes, Carrots, and Salad
Dinner: Creamy Chicken Alfredo and Salad

Dessert/Snacks: Grapes, Apple
Water: 2 bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment