Wednesday, April 14, 2010

oops............

I forgot to set the alarm last night and woke up late this morning. So Chad doesn't have to rush I'm going to drive him to school, which gives me a little extra time this morning to settle down. I hate when I get up late. Especially now that I've gotten used to getting up early and easing into my day.

In work related issues, I e-mailed the supervisor regarding our choice that we need to make. It will be interesting to see what his response is or if he responds. It was very stressful trying to decide what to say and what not to say. Ultimately I had to go with a cut in hours dependent on what hours the production position is. I did offer to work production in July if I could be gauranteed going back in DP in August.

Weight: 212
Breakfast: Eggs, Muffin, OJ
Lunch: PB&J, Chips, Pop
Dinner: Chicken Alfredo
Snacks: Goldfish
Water: None

No comments:

Post a Comment