Monday, April 12, 2010

A Nice Weekend

The weekend was nice. The weather was beautiful first of all. Can not complain in that area at all. Friday night Chelsea and I had to go by the library (we both had books to pick up) and then the mall (Chelsea needed a swimming suit for school). While we were out we ate dinner at Pizza Ranch.....I really have to stop doing that. Then it was to bed early. Saturday we had to get up early, at least for a weekend, because Chelsea had drama all day Saturday. The performances are this coming week so they are doing the final run throughs. She's pretty nervous. The boys and I cleaned there room, put some more of their stuff in storage, and then went swimming at the Y. It wasn't crowded at all which was nice. Saturday evening we had pizza for dinner, watched TV and the boys played with friends. Sunday was a kick back kind of day. I played on ancestry.com looking up stuff as best I could. It appears we are distantly related to John Hart who signed the Declaration of Independenc on my mom's side. That family goes way back to coming to America in the early 1600's. Chelsea and I went and got groceries and she practiced driving. She has her road test on Wednesday this week.....yet another thing for her to be nervous about. She definitely has a lot on her plate this week. Dinner last night was Hamburger Helper and salad.

All in all it was a good weekend. Not to many meltdowns by me or the kids.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment