Monday, April 19, 2010

The Busy Weekend is Over.....

Whew what a weekend. Saturday we cleaned in the morning and then the busyness began. Chelsea had to be at the school from noon until 9:30 for the play. Clay spent the night at Ryan's and I went out with some friends to the cities. Chad spent the evening with my mom and dad who picked Chelsea up after the show and then picked me up when my friends and I got back to town, around 3:30am. My mom and dad are the best!!!

Sunday was pretty crazy too with getting Chelsea to the school by noon, grocery shopping, going to the play and then my mom and dad took us out to eat. Did I mention how great my parents are??? I think I need some time off to recover from my weekend off....lol.

Oh well....back to work and the dentist today....ick.

Weight: 214 (my period and not exercising last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment